A Bit About Me
Career Whisperer – Helping People Find Their True Career Path
Creating Healthy Careers is passionate about people thriving in their careers in a healthy, sustainable way. My goal is to change workplaces one person at a time, helping them find the career that taps into their inner genius so that they live with meaning and purpose, and achieve the success they desire so that they are energised for life!
When people thrive, organisations thrive.
My commitment is that you leave our programs with increased clarity, energy and enthusiasm in your career, while improving performance and overall life wellbeing. You’re inspired and inspiring.
My mission is to help you elevate your career performance, fulfillment and wellbeing so you can achieve the success you want in a sustainable way and have the energy, stamina and clarity of thought that sets you ahead of the competition.
As an Engagement and Career Wellbeing Coach, I specialise in working with people to help them elevate their career success & enjoyment while optimising their wellbeing. After almost 30 years’ experience in the recruitment, career transition and career coaching industries I have supported thousands of people through all phases of their career to step up & embed strategies which enable healthy, sustainable high performance.
My belief is that a career should add to your life, not detract from it, making it essential to align your career with your passion & purpose. I also help people get clear on their value proposition because when you know how you add value, you are valuable.
My process helps clients take an honest look at what’s working and not working in their career and peel back the layers to reconnect their career with their passion and purpose, and to have a wake up call before they actually have a wake up call! The process is very empowering as I help clients uncover and clear patterns that could be preventing them from reaching their potential, and work with their mindset so that they can have the career that’s congruent with who they are.
My mission is to elevate the performance and enjoyment for people in their career so they can achieve their goals in a sustainable way & have the clarity of thought that keeps them ahead of the competition and achieve the rewards they desire.
Ruth's Value Proposition as a
- Nuero Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner, Tad James Company
- Master Coach in Neuro Limbic Conditioning (NLC)
- Qualified Wellness and Lifestyle Coach, Cadence Health & Wellness Coaching Australia
- Accredited in the use of GLWS (Global Leadership Wellbeing Survey), Eek & Sense
- Theta Healing Practitioner
- Bachelor of Business Degree
- Qualified Trainer
- Qualified by experience – I’ve partnered with Boards, CEOs, Executives and individuals across a range of sectors to gain a strong understanding of what the expectations and challenges are to achieving a successful career
- Qualified by life – learning and growth occur by overcoming challenges and stepping out of your comfort zone. I’ve experienced my fair share of both and continue to be curious to learn more!